My Dreams💗😻


Hello, here I want to tell you my dream for the future. I actually want to graduate from SNMPTN 2023 to Padjadjaran University, Faculty of Communication majoring in Public Relations or Communication Management. Actually, for majors I was still confused and when I was in grade 10 I didn't want to continue to study but after thinking about it and I also wanted to, I finally decided to continue my education at UNPAD. But if I don't pass the SNMPTN or SBMPTN I want to be a flight attendant because since childhood I have loved seeing planes and also with clouds, therefore I really want to pass the flight attendant test. I also hope that in semester 5 I can produce satisfactory grades, I also hope that I can understand the material better than before. I want to make people know me happy, of course every child wants to make their parents happy and I also want to be able to buy whatever people know I want  . I also want to go to Labuan Bajo 🏞 and I really want to go to Korea to try a lot of the food there, consciously want to be rich in this world and the hereafter🤍☺️

Komentar

Postingan Populer