Holiday 2022

 Holiday 2022

This year's holiday I feel the difference, this year my family and I decided to celebrate Eid in Tasikmalaya. I was invited by my parents to visit the house there and visit my siblings too because I no longer have grandparents from my mother or father. I feel very happy because this year's Eid I can go home and meet my brothers after 2 years of not being able to see them.

The day before Eid I helped my mother make opor and kupat for tomorrow, it was very exciting there because it could release the longing to be able to play together and tell each other everything.

May 2, 2022, my family and I went to the mosque to do Eid prayers, after praying and arriving home I also apologized to my parents. We also went around to the other brothers and sisters to apologize, I think it was a very exciting day because we were able to get together again, then after apologizing we decided to eat the opor and kupat that were made yesterday and they tasted really good.

May 5, 2022, my brother and I decided to go to Pangandaran we left at 00.00 so we got there at 05.00 but we won't go because it was very jammed and crowded, we finally decided to go to Galunggung there is a place to soak in warm water. After being satisfied with the bath, we finally went home because we felt very tired, the next day my family and I returned to Bandung to avoid the heavy traffic jam.

So that was my vacation experience, it seemed short but very meaningful to me. Thanks for reading



 

Komentar

Postingan Populer